Switch power adapter components
Release date:2018-01-06 Author:Yang Wei Electronic Click:
The function of 1. varistors is that when the external voltage is too high, the resistance of the varistor becomes very small, and the fuse connected with the varistors is blown to protect the other circuits from being burnt out.
2. the power adapter fuse, when the current in the circuit is too large, the fuse will fuse to protect the other components.
3. inductor coil (also called choke), the main function is to reduce electromagnetic interference.
4. rectifier bridge, the role is to convert 100-240V AC power into DC.
5. filter capacitor, the function is to filter the AC ripple in the DC, and make the circuit work more reliable.
6.PWMIC (integrated circuit), driving switch tube and the important component of voltage regulation.
7. power adapter large power switch tube is one of the core components in the switching power supply. The switch power can work "one off and one off", and the switch tube can not be operated.
The 8. switch transformer, the conversion voltage is one of the core components in the switching power supply.
9. secondary rectifier, the function is to convert low voltage alternating current to low voltage DC.
10. the secondary filter capacitor is used to filter the ripple in low voltage DC.
In addition to the above elements, there are adjustable potentiometers and other resistive elements on the circuit board.
Next article:Power adapter CE authentication requirements